Monday, August 11, 2008

Kelly came for a visit!





Sorry I am a bit of a slacker, my sister came like 2 weeks ago and still haven’t posted anything about it. Like I said, my sister Kelly and her family (husband Bob and kids Brett and Allison) came to visit us from Oregon. They were here for about a week and we loved having them. We took a trip into Yellowstone and to Jackson Hole so I have posted some photos from that trip. The family photo of us is taken in front of the Tetons right at twilight. It was really beautiful, those mountains are so awesome. We spent a lot of time visiting and the kids had a blast having their cousins here to share the pasture with (they made some cool forts). It was awesome to have them make the effort to come so far just for us. It is the first time any of my siblings have come to see us (except when they might have been passing through) and it meant a lot to me (no this is not meant to be a guilt trip guys, just an observation. I know how far it is.). Thanks again Kelly. Anyway, the county fair starts this week so I am sure I will have a long post about Sadie and her sheep experience for you next week, not to mention my brother is getting married on Saturday (congrats Joseph) so check back then and enjoy the rest of your summer.

1 comments:

Christine said...

I sure love keeping up with you guys on your blog. Thanks for writing. And good luck with school! We miss you.