Thursday, March 27, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!!

Sorry, no photo to accompany this post but I have great news! I found out today that I have been accepted into the dental hygiene program at Idaho State University!!! Only 26 people get accepted every year and hundreds apply. I will be starting school in the fall and it is a 4 semester (2yr) program. Sadie has all ready told me that she needs to learn how to cook better so she can help out more when I am in school. I am so excited I don't have words to express it! Brett has all ready started calling me his "sugar momma". Anyway, I promised that I would let you all know. Also we will be leaving Nampa forever as of April 4th. We don't know for sure where we are going as of today but we will let everyone know our new contact info as soon as we have it. Our love to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific news, Katherine,
I have lots of experience packing, carrying, and transporting boxes, furniture, etc. If you and Brett need help in moving, let us know.

Love to all,
Gayle

The High Family- said...

Katherine-We are so happy for you! You should be really proud of yourself. Just getting accepted into that program is an incredible accomplishment! Keep up the good work!!