Thursday, May 1, 2008

We have arrived in Rigby Idaho!

Well, I am sorry it took me a month after moving to get this posted but moving is a busy event! We left Nampa on April 4th and stayed with Brett's brother Troy and his family for about 3 weeks while we waited for the purchase of our home to go through.(We are so grateful to them) We have been in our new place now for a week and we are loving it. The house is older, and the same size as our old place, but it sits on 2.27 acres that are beautiful! There are cottonwood trees all over and we are very secluded. It is on a road that pretty much dead ends so it is wonderfully quiet. Well, I should say that it was a nice and peaceful road until our family moved here. Now our kids ride there bikes all over and make all the noise that kids do. Oh well. So far Rigby has been very welcoming and we are loving it here. The kids have made some good friends all ready and their new teachers are great. Cody turned 8 yesterday and we will be having his baptism later this month. I will post photos for sure! We know that we are truly blessed to have had everything fall so perfectly into place like it has. Here are some photos of some of our property that I took this morning. Yes, we woke up to this on May 1st. That is crazy! Definitely not typical weather, but as people say here, "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes, it will change". Well, I put our contact info on the e-mail I sent out. I didn't really want it posted here for the world to get a hold of. Keep in touch!

2 comments:

Brett and Katherine said...

Hey all - this post received a spam comment that had a link with a virus attached to it. I deleted it, but for future reference, if you see a comment that has a link - don't click on it. Hope all is well. Katherine

Anonymous said...

Well, it took me as long to pull out your info and actually make it up the stairs to the computer as it did for you to settle in at your new home. Man, is that sad or what? It's all good!

You guys are missed! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! my email is shaguirre@cableone.net so drop me a line. I'll send my website and password to you through email.

Need to find out if you are still doing Mary Kay as well.

Your place is beautiful! Miss you. I got released from YW and I'm teaching Primary 10yr olds now.

talk to you soon,
Sheila Aguirre